At DJ Electrical & Air, we can personalise your air conditioning needs directly to suit your home. We give you an upfront price, an on-time promise, along with a 10-year workmanship guarantee and treat your home with respect. Our happy customers are genuinely delighted with our workmanship and customer service.
Split air conditioning.
A split air conditioning system has a unit (with a compressor, condenser and expansion coil) located outside close to the room you want to cool, along with an indoor unit containing the cooling coil, a long blower and an air filer. A split air conditioning system is ideal for cooling one or two rooms. They are cost effective to install and are an efficient way to cool one or two rooms.
Ducted air conditioning.
A ducted air conditioning system has an internal unit in the roof space of your home and a series of ducts that run air into each room, allowing you to cool or heat individual rooms using separate controls. A ducted air conditioning system is ideal for cooling an entire house. It is more cost effective to cool an entire house using a ducted system than installing multiple split air systems.
Purchasing an air conditioning system.
- Insulate your home before installing an air conditioning system. This will ensure your home is more energy efficient and can reduce the size of the air conditioner required and will reduce operating costs.
- If you only want to air condition a single room, then consider buying a split air conditioning system.
- If you want to cool or heat multiple rooms, consider purchasing a ducted air conditioning system.
- Consider the best location for the air conditioning system to minimise noise impact on neighbours.
- Ensure your air conditioning system is properly maintained to maximise its efficiency.