DJ Electrical and Air respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information that you provide to us. We aim to ensure that any information of a personal nature which is collected and stored by us is handled in an appropriate manner and meets all legal requirements contained within the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), incorporated in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which came into effect from 12th March 2014.
- Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data (“User Information”). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
- Use of User Information. We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your and your employers relationship with DJ Electrical and Air by designing a web site content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This User Information may be retained by DJ Electrical and Air to verify compliance with the agreement between DJ Electrical and Air and your employer, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve you and your employer, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to DJ Electrical and Air. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting DJ Electrical and Air. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. DJ Electrical and Air is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
- External Links. DJ Electrical and Air web site provides links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with DJ Electrical and Air through a business partnership or otherwise, DJ Electrical and Air is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
- General. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact DJ Electrical and Air via our Contact Us page.
- Complaints Procedure. If an individual cannot satisfactorily resolve a complaint with us, he or she can refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner for investigation in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act.